it’s a pitfall in your stomach of knots and aches, the kinda pain the clouds partake as lightning strikes the same place.
It wonderful, like the bloom of the first spring rose, left only to be cut away and disposed. It’s the excitement of getting your first car only to be left seeing it towed.
Love is not for the weak I was told. Love is for the special ones, the ones that nobody else knows. The ones that nor beauty or mind can behold.
It’s the pounding of a heart, so loud a thousand elephants stamping could not be heard, because the beating of the heart is like the dusk of a new day, calm and peaceful it can make everything feel okay.
Love they said is the sound of life, the rhythm you climb. The first of the cold winter sun, divine.
I think I know love I said, I know it im sure its not something I was spoon fed. I understand what love means now.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? my ex, no.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? yes
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?yesterday
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?frequently
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? unknown
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?yes
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? a dressing down
8. How often do you listen to music?every day
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?jeans
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015? yes
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? social
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? yes
13. What about ‘R’? yes
14. Can you drive a stick shift? no
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? yes and no if they talk bad then who are they to me anyway
16. Are you going out of town soon? yes
17. When was the last time you cried? 4 days ago
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? yes
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? green
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? yes
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. having to do work
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? no
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? maybe
24. What are you sitting on right now? my bed
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? unknown
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?no.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? harry
28. Do you get a lot of colds? yes :(
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? vintage
30. Does anyone hate you? probably
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?yes
32. Do you like watching scary movies?no
33. Do you want your tongue pierced? i have my tongue pierced
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? no answer
35. Did you have a dream last night? yes
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? a while ago
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? unknown
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? yes
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? yes
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? an amazing day
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? yes
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? yes
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? yes
44. What’s the best part about school? *what was, the chilling with friends not giving a shit
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? yes
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? *did I, yes
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? over and over again
48. Were you single over the last summer? no
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? FUCK NO
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? heheh
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? no way.
52. Are you nice to everyone? yes
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? yes yes yes
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?yes
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? yes
56. Do you think you like someone? maybe
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? yes
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? girls
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? yes
60. Do you hate anyone?no
61. How’s your heart? kinda hurt
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? yes
63. Have you ever cried over a guy? yes
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? my ex
65. Are your toenails painted pink? yes
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?no way.
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? no
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? no
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? beth
70. How do you look right now? chilled
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?yes and no
72. Can you commit to one person? yes
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?yes
74. Have you ever felt replaced? fuck yes
75. Did you wake up cranky?yes
76. Are you a jealous person? kinda, depends on the person/ situation
77. Are relationships ever worth it? no. one was a long time ago
78. Anyone you’re giving up on? yes
79. Currently wanting to see anyone? yes :’)
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? shop
81. Last person you cried in front of? sophie
82. Is there someone you will never forget? *many people
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? yes
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? lol
85. Are you over your past? yes
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? yes
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? yes
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? we were not together for a reason why should that change because they clearly didn’t want you and you clearly didn’t want them?
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? NO.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? yes
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? no.
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? yes
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? no.
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? yes i was, and it was wonderful.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? no.
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? yes
97. Who do you have texts from?that would be telling
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? its fine I’m seeing someone else anyway
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? yes
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you? a love heart
“The years between eighteen and twenty-eight are the hardest, psychologically. It’s then you realize this is make or break, you no longer have the excuse of youth, and it is time to become an adult – but you are not ready.”—Helen Mirren. (via neuers)
Communicate: Talk about things, the good and bad. Build trusts. Be honest. Be faithful. Be there for one another. Make time for one another. Leave the past to the past, which include ex’s. Know that having arguments are normal. Know that you won’t always be happy. Don’t expect change. Appreciate the flaws. Appreciate each other. Become best friends. Lastly, love each other unconditionally.